|Love this post? make sure to share this with your friends! |
Every year the Easter events are getting bigger and bigger. Stores are filled with lovely decorations to make your house Easter proof. Besides decorating the Easter branches, you can decorate your side tables, walls and even your garden with all things Easter.
The best thing to do around Easter is decorating eggs, organize an egg hunt and have a lovely brunch or dinner with your family and friends. Whether you’re serving sweet treats or other food, any Easter brunch can be taken to the next level with the right decoration. Today we will help you and inspire you to organize the best Easter brunch or dinner party of all times!
What do you need?
1. Make sure you have enough (chocolate) Easter bunnies and chickens to use as decoration
2. Fresh flowers (to bring Spring to the table)
3. Nice table clothes
How to decorate?
1. Decorate your menus or napkins with a flower (tulip)
2. Make some bird nests filled with eggs, chickens and chocolate eggs
3. Decorate your Easter branch with eggs and place them in the middle of the table
4. A cake stand filled with decorated eggs and bundles of flowers
5. Mason jars, again filled with fresh flowers
6. Egg name setting, write out little name tags for your Easter guest on colourful eggs
And don’t forget to add some Present Time items to complete the look!
Tealight Holder Structure
For 6 tealights, 30,5 x10 x 10cm
H. 18cm, D. 15cm
Candle Holder Terazzo
D. 8cm, H. 12,5cm
Fruit Basket Diamond Cut
D. 39,5cm, H. 38cm
Fruit Basket Open Grid
H. 28cm, D. 12cm
Orange Holder Wired
Need some inspiration about how your table could look like?